Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi will be the biggest waterpark in the capital where friends and families can enjoy a range of thrilling rides.
Next door to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and at the centre of Yas Islandâ€™s entertainment complex, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is the largest waterpark in the capital. Spread over 15 hectares, the waterpark will feature a thrilling range of 43 rides, slides and attractions. Four rides will be one-of-a-kind that have never been seen in a waterpark.
Information about Abu Dhabi and Yas Island
Abu Dhabi is the largest emirate and the capital of the seven member states of the United Arab Emirates. Visitors to Abu Dhabi enjoy spectacular beaches, magnificent sand dunes and year-round sunshine along with a vibrant, cosmopolitan lifestyle.
With a rich heritage, the emirate also offers guests world-class infrastructure complemented by its distinctive Arabian hospitality. Yas Island is an artificial island located close to Sir Bani Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. It is home to some of the UAEs most exciting attractions, racing events, concerts, luxury hotels and much more!
Yas Island was named the worlds leading tourism project at the World Travel Awards in November 2009. It is becoming increasingly popular as the UAEâ€™s and regionâ€™s top destination for entertainment and leisure.
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi has more slides, rides and attractions than any other park in the Middle East?
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is the first â€œgreenâ€ certified waterpark in the Middle East?
- Bubbles Barrel has the largest surf-able sheet wave surf in the world!
- Bandit Bomber is the longest suspended roller coaster in the Middle East at 550 metres long!
- Experience the thrill of the Bandit Bomber-the 1st roller coaster in the world to have on-board water and laser special effects.
- Spiral away the day at Liwa Loop, the Middle Eastâ€™s 1st looping waterslide!
- Did you know that you will be able to create your own pearl jewellery at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabiâ€™s very own Pearl Dive?
- Share the excitement of Dawwama – this 6-person water ride creates the 1st hydromagnetic-powered tornado in the world.
- Spin through the tunnels of our Serpent Complex fitted with special effects, lasers, lights and sounds!