Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city. See Dubais famous landmarks like the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel and the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, and learn interesting details about them from your local guide. Take in views of the city s most picturesque palaces and residential areas, and venture into Al Bastakiya, Dubais inspiring old quarter. Cross the Dubai Creek by abra (water taxi) and visit the spice souk. You will also have free time to shop in the glistening gold souk!
Itinerary / PROGRAMME OVERVIEW
We shall meet you at your place of stay. It could either be your Hotel Lobby, residence in Dubai or Shopping mall in Dubai. We shall then proceed with our tour with a luxurious vehicle tailor made to comfortably transport people. The car is spacious, impeccably clean and powered by a strong air conditioner.
Our English speaking personal tour guide shall warmly welcome you. You shall also be provided with a bottle of sparkling mineral water.
This splendid structure which is the tallest building in the world is our first stop. You shall be allowed to take pictures of this fabulous man made wonder.
- Palm Jumeirah Island & the Atlantis Hotel at the Palm
Our next stop is the worlds largest man made islands. Marvel the sights of the Atlantis Hotel and take pictures to capture memories for ever.
The worlds only seven starred hotel, the Burj-al-Arab is a primary landmark of the Middle East. Devour the grandeur of modern architecture with the sights of this beauty.
Our next stop is at the Jumeirah Mosque. This beautiful mosque will stage the rich ancient heritage and culture of the UAE.
Sailing in this unique Arabian water taxi is an experience of a lifetime and cannot be missed.
- A Visit to the Gold and Spice Souk
In maintaining its image of a shopper’s paradise, we take you for a private tour to Dubai’s gold and spice souk where you can haggle all you need and hunt for bargains. We wait for in patience as you shop till you drop.
A Safe Drop off
Finally as our tour comes to an end and you have had your fill of shopping and sight-seeing, we will drop you off safely to your residence or hotel lobby, whichever may be your location of stay.
- Half-day Dubai city tour with a local guide
- Burj Khalifa – The World’s Tallest Building
- Palm Jumeirah Island, The Atlantis Hotel at ThePalm
- Enjoy a photo of the Burj Al Arab hotel, in Jumeirah Beach–The only seven starred Hotel in the World
- Take in views of the white marble dome and minarets of Jumeirah Mosque
- Tour the old quarter of Dubai, Al Bastakiya, with your local guide
- Enjoy a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek
- Visit the exciting spice market and shop for bargains in the gold souk