Iceland Water Park of Ras Al Khaimah (UAE) is themed as Penguin Home Land. The park spread across an area of 103,000 square meters with several traditional attractions. Some of the water attractions in the water park are Penguin Falls, Rocky Polar Mountains that consist of different water slides, Penguin Bay, Aqua Soccer, Rain Dance Pool, Arctic Wave Pool, Eddy Pond, Kids’ Cove, and Tundra Baths. The opening hours of the park from Thursday to Saturday are 10am to 7pm, Sunday to Wednesday from 10am to 6pm, and on Friday, it will be 10am to 6pm..
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Childrens safety at all times
- Children below 10 years must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult.
- Children below 5 years must have an adult (18 over) within the arms reach at all times.
- Life jackets are available free of cost, we strongly recommend children under 10 years must wear these for their safety.
Safety & Precautions
- As in any sporting event, there is an inherent risk of of injury, observe all posted rules, height, weight, health restrictions and verbal instructions of life guards for specific rides. Failure to do so could result in injury.
- Personal floats / sports items are not permitted.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended. Lockers are provided for your convenience. Management is not responsible for loss of items left in the lockers or otherwise.
Dress comfortably for safe fun
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times regardless of age.
- Clothing shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures and slogans.
- Swimsuit should be of Nylon or Lycra material only. Garments made of hosiery or any other cloth material will not be allowed on slides/pools.