Delve into the heartland of the United Arab Emirates on this 4-hour Dubai culture tour of Deira’s Gold Souk and Bur Dubai. Learn about the lives of Emirati women at the Bait Al Banat Women’s Museum. Barter for bargains with your guide in Deira’s magnificent Gold Souk. Take an abra (traditional water taxi) across Dubai Creek to Bur Dubai. Visit the Dubai Museum and learn of the city’s fascinating heritage. Sample a traditional Emirati sweet treat, and then ride the metro to Dubai Mall, and admire the towering Burj Khalifa.
- 4-hour tour through Deira’s Gold Souq and the Bur Dubai Village in Dubai, led by an expert guide
- Visit the Bait Al Banat Women’s Museum and haggle for bargains at Deira’s ancient Gold Souk
- Explore the bustling port of Dubai and cross Dubai Creek by abra
- Discover Dubai’s heritage and traditions in the vibrant Bur Dubai Old Town
- Sample traditional Emirati sweet treats and an Arabic coffee
- Ride the city’s new metro to Dubai Mall, an ultra-modern shopping centre
- Gaze up in awe at Burj Khalifa — one of the world’s tallest towers